The National Forum on Sepsis
Each year, END SEPSIS hosts the National Forum on Sepsis featuring the best and the brightest in healthcare policy, government, critical care, patient advocacy, and biotechnology to identify and address challenges and opportunities in the sepsis crisis. The Forum provides an opportunity to discuss progress and forge new commitments and build strong coalitions as we work to reduce the burden of sepsis on our society and our families.
View Previous Forums Online:
2023 National Forum on Sepsis: Watch on demand
2020 National Forum on Sepsis: Watch on demand
Previous speakers at the Forum have included:
- Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)
- Dr. Tom Frieden, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Dr. Patrick Conway, Chief Medical Officer for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Kevin Tracey, M.D. Feinstein Institute
- Randi Weingarten, President of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
- Dr. Konrad Reinhart, Chair of the Global Sepsis Alliance
- Richard Neal (D-MA), Chairman, House Ways & Means Committee
- Jim Dwyer, New York Times
View photos of past Forums here.